May 13, 2019
Performs research and analysis and/or manages investment options. Provides information and makes recommendations to professional staff and Investment Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate new ideas and provide recommendations for stocks, mutual funds, and ETF investments for the equity portfolio
• Run proprietary screens to identify and select potential new investment opportunities
• Conduct research and due diligence including industry level and company specific qualitative research
• Collect and interpret data to build financial models to facilitate investment recommendations
• Write research reports and provide valuation scenarios for investment ideas.
• Present and communicate investment ideas to the fi rm’s investment committee
• Remain current on market news as it pertains to current portfolio positions and potential investment ideas.
• Contribute in discussions regarding asset allocation and risk management.
• Communicate with clients and relationships managers regarding portfolio positions and investment allocations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
• Salary will be based on experience
• Quarterly bonus potential
• Benefits include health care, 401(k), profit sharing, and parking
• Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirement and other education training opportunities [If applicable]
• Supportive TEAM atmosphere
• Career growth potential
• B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, economics, or business related field
• Academic background and working knowledge of financial reporting standards and accounting
• 2+ years of industry experience in equity research, investment management, or capital markets
• CFA Charterholder or current CFA program candidate
• Passion for and working knowledge of equity markets
• Experience building financial models using Microsoft Excel
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly
• Ability to meet regular deadlines and work with minimal supervision
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Spokane, WA601 W Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201