USD15.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
May 3, 2019
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Sort out payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Communicate information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Carry out an assortment of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
- Confirm documents and codes
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience with accounts receivable aging
- Accounts receivable experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- ERP system experience
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Spokane, WA601 W Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201