April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a hands on Accounting Manager position that has high visibility and plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth and advancement! This is a newly created position due to continuous growth and expansion into new locations throughout the DFW Metroplex!
The job functions for the Accounting Manager position will include but not be limited to handling day to day accounting operations, supervisor over the billing department, month-end close, preparation of financial statements, analyzing financial results, variance analysis, budget, forecasting and preparing financial reports for senior leadership.
Interested professionals must have a bachelor degree in accounting with 3+ years of progressive general ledger experience with hands on involvement with month-end close and financial statement preparation. Individuals must also be proficient with Excel and be able to analyze and manipulate large volumes of data in order to create financial reports.
Individuals need to be able to thrive in a fun and fast paced environment. Our client offers an excellent benefits package and great work-life balance.
For immediate and confidential consideration please contact Sharon Dickerson at either 817-332-1112 ext. 40345 or [email protected]
LinkedIn profile -www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcinnes-dickerson
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid understanding of month end closings
- Foundational knowledge in financial statement preparation
- Deep understanding of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Billing experience highly desired
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Worth, TX1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107