May 22, 2019
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Analyze patent information, docketing issues, independently work on special projects, build relationships with internal cross functional teams across Intellectual Property Management, conduct patent searching for statistics
- Ability to spot patent issues and professionally raise concerns to peers, patent agents and management;
- Partner and build strong teaming relationships with Outside Counsel, third party vendor, cross function teams and Boeing's patent team members at all levels is essential.
- Domestic filing and prosecution experience is required; Foreign filing not required.
- Work independently to prepare foreign filing packages to Outside Counsel and conduct research in Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR), European Patent Register (EPO) and any other patent databases.
If you are interested in the Patent Administrator position please reach out to Melissa at [email protected] or call 248-368-6466.
- US Export Control experience is preferred
- Accountability, precision and ability to work independently
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate and network in a multicultural and global environment
- People skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work at intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office, Internet and other like technologies including familiarity with various global patent office websites. Knowledge of intellectual property management tools is an advantage.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Southfield, MIOne Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076