Customer Service Representative
USD15.68 - 18.15 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send written business correspondence
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- 5+ years of past relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Foundational knowledge in switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Strong familiarity with ordering office supplies and equipment
- Email experience preferred
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Southfield, MIOne Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076