Field Marketing Manager
April 18, 2019
Creative & Marketing
• Responsible for leading US Field Marketing and the US Field Marketing team
• Integrate with field sales, corporate marketing, and channel teams to develop annual field marketing plans that support overall pipeline growth
• Proactively engage with the US sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
• Research, choose, design and manage live field and partner events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
• Develop and implement a targeted account strategy to support account-based selling
• Work with marketing team to produce various marketing assets, signage, merchandise, and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events
• Manage budget and track expenses in an organized fashio.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience in field marketing, specifically within a B2B organization in the technology space
- Experience with key marketing and sales tools (Marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Proven experience building relationships with sales teams and supporting programs to drive
awareness and sales
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110