$17 - 22/hr
March 8, 2018
Office & Administrative
- Support diverse projects for other employees including Executive Directors
- Field telephone calls
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Processing claims
- Must have experience in the legal field
- Internet research skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel experience including knowledge of Formulas
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance claims
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Outlook
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience
- Expertise in claims processing
- Meeting coordination and planning experience
- General familiarity with Microsoft Publisher
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don't wait in applying!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.