Sr. Marketing Strategist
$80,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Creative & Marketing
TCG (The Creative Group) is looking for a Marketing Specialist with Engineering or City Infrastructure/Architecture experience in the Smyrna, Ga area. This person will be working directly with the engineering for RFP rsquo;s and RFQ rsquo;s so you must be able to take the tech lingo and translate it into something that is more user friendly.
- Responsible for the day-to-day schedule management, layout, editing, print production and delivery of high-profile proposals, statements of qualifications and presentations
- Manage ongoing account plans and help craft specific opportunity strategies
- Working directly with the engineering to manage the development and production of SOQ/proposal responses (RFP rsquo;s, RFI rsquo;s, RFQ rsquo;s, LOI rsquo;s etc.)
- Research markets to monitor economics and identify key people, trends and client opportunities, as needed
- Engage with PR/Communications, Business Development, and Sales to coordinate communications, proposals and data support for practices or geographies
- Collaborate with Sales and technical staff on key pursuits, SOQs and proposals
- Help coordinate the logistics for professional conferences, including exhibit booth materials
- Create client presentation/interview: both digital and printed materials, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related area
- A minimum of 12 years rsquo; experience
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Engineering/Architect/Construction industry
- Able to maintain and edit content in a database; knowledge of CRM databases such as Cosential is a plus
- Some minimal travel required
To apply, please send resume directly to [email protected].
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326