$90000 - 120000/year
April 28, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Other key aspects of the job:
• Assisting build financial statements
• Establishing and maintaining internal control
• Delegating work to the team/supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general accounting department
• Overseeing the General Ledger
• Assisting in Budgeting and Forecasting for the organization
• Providing monthly, quarterly, and year end analysis
• Researching accounting issues
• Cash Flow Analysis
• Serving as liaison to external auditors
• Other duties as assigned by the Controller
This is a newly created position, so Assistant Controller needs to be a high-level thinker that is detail oriented. This position provides a lot of exposure to upper management and will provide growth opportunity. MUST HAVE Bachelor’s in Accounting. CPA is highly preferred! Some supervisory experience is also highly preferred. Client prefers to see a candidate with 5-8 years of accounting experience with a blend of public accounting and private accounting experience of a large organization. Assistant Controller must also have solid understanding of GAAP and be proficient in Excel. This is a permanent placement opportunity with competitive salary and a strong benefit package. For more information or confidential consideration email [email protected]
- Deep technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- CPA a plus
- Analyze Financial Statements experience preferred
- Financial Statement experience highly desired
- Analysis experience
- Budget forecasting experience
- General ledger experience required
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Little Rock, AR10801 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211