Front Desk Coordinator
May 15, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Look after special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Strong communication and social skills
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office experience
If you are an efficient and resourceful self-starter, please contact us about an amazing job opportunity! This position will be staffed by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us to begin your career. Grow your career with excellent benefits in this amazing employment opportunity! [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101