May 16, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
-Develop methodologies to aid in a data-driven approach to guide where to invest our time and money
-Develop analytical models that can be leveraged to quickly evaluate discrete investment opportunities
-Develop processes, techniques and tools to automate the work required to understand business performance and guide financial decisions
-Measure and report on expected versus actual investment results, quantify cause and recommend remedial action
-Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to drive effective operational strategies
-Maintain the knowledge and skills necessary to grow our business
-No less than 3 years, ideally 5 to 7 years, of experience as an analyst with similar responsibilities
-Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
-Experience with business transactions including merger and acquisitions
-Experience creating financial models using Microsoft Excel
-Strong math skills with at least a basic understanding of statistics and probabilities
-Able to maintain trust relationships as the role requires handling proprietary and confidential information
-Ability to collaborate as a team member
-Must have a positive attitude and the ability to have fun at work and help others do the same
Contact Information: Stephanie Borja, [email protected]
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Skill with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Strong communication and social skills
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience prioritized)
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101