$16.15 - 18.70/hr
April 19, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Analyzing data, developing reports, proofreading and editing documents, and preparing presentations
- Creating written records of meetings and maintaining task and progress records
- Organizing travel and accommodation arrangements for project-related events, including training seminars and conferences
- Providing support to Project Managers by organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications in order to maintain project deliverable schedules
- Utilizing online research tools to find information
- Seeking additional information to complete documents as necessary
- Assist project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Communicate project information to key partners
- 1 year of business/office experience is necessary for this position
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with database and file management
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite is desired
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Administrative Office experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016