Accounts Payable Specialist
$20 - 23/hr
May 10, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Accounts Payable Clerk job responsibilities:
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
• Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
• Carry out a full-cycle A/P
• Execute additional tasks as needed
• Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
• Assist with internal and external audits as needed
• Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
• Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
• Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
• Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
• High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
The Accounts Payable clerk job in the North Scottsdale area is looking for applicants like you. Please apply immediately to be considered.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans