$25 - 28/hr
May 10, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities as an Accountant:
• Managing deadlines accurately for internal/external customers regarding Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) accounting and invoicing
• Complete with 100% accuracy to monthly audits in program compliance
• Creating invoicing in Yardi to apply to payments dealing with several residents
• Work closely with Property Management personnel to reduce accounts receivable balances and discrepancies
• Attention to detail in reviewing contracts and resident leases
• Two plus years of relevant accounting in real estate
• Ideally a BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Knowledge of HUD policies and regulations
• Two years' experience Yardi software experience
• Microsoft Excel experience needed
If you are a talented Accountant with these qualifications and can interview immediately, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] and apply.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans