May 24, 2019
Technology & IT
This Warehouse Management System Administrator will play a critical role in the initial on boarding of this system and will be expected to lead and handle all ETL, Reporting and customization as well as serve as the main point of contact for the selected 3rd party.
The rollout will start with one location of 9 as a test bed and near-perfected efforts will then be duplicated to remaining locations. Travel will be required, and costs will be covered as well as per diem.
Newly implemented software that will integrate with:
· Microsoft NAV
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Provide daily support and act as super user of WMS
• Configure WMS for new accounts or new processes
• Work with Project Manager to communicate needs, status updates, and timelines during implementations
• Interface with other departments to define, gather, and document processes and needs
• Translate processes and needs into functional specifications for development/configuration
• Develop tests cases and plans to complete during testing
• Work with WMS developers during software design and implementation
• Learn business process and workflows
• Develops training plan and work instructions
• Assists in training of all team members utilizing the WMS
• Manage security roles within WMS
• Gain a deep understanding of applications and integration (web services)
• Create or modify reports using SQL Server Reporting Service
• Experience with a new software implementation project is a major plus
o • Coding/Scripting - Any experience 31in writing code outside of T-SQL would be great preferably C#.
• Web services
• Business to Business data integration experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256