April 26, 2019
Technology & IT
• Application and infrastructure design from concept through development and implementation
while ensuring scalability, performance and maintainability
• Work collaboratively with other development team members, and with cross-functional teams
• Provide maintenance support and assist with updates to existing applications
• Interface with external vendors to coordinate integration of technologies
• Provide guidance and enforcement of development processes
• Clearly and proactively communicate technical findings, issues, and outcomes to team
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• A minimum of four years of Java development experience
• Expert understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
• Must have strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Experience with Tomcat and Weblogic
• Working knowledge of SQL required
• Experience with industry standard SDLC methodologies required
• Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of software and database projects requiring
detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment.
• Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Excellent coding skills, disciplined in unit testing and integration testing
• Programming Language: Java, React
• Tomcat, Weblogic, SpringBoot, Docker
• RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
• Web Services: SOAP, XML, JSON, REST
• IDE Tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper
• Source control: CVS, GIT
For best results please email Matt Rigdon directly at [email protected]
Robert Half Technology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jacksonville Downtown, FL10751 Deerwood Park Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32256