Affiliate Account Manager
$33.25 - 38.50/hr
Santa Monica, CA
April 18, 2019
Creative & Marketing
The Creative Group is seeking an Affilitate Account Manager for one of our clients in the greater Los Angeles area. If you are an Account Manager with experience in the affiliate marketing space, check out the details of this amazing opportunity. The ideal candidate for this role would be results-oriented, a strategic thinker, and performance and sales driven. Start your career in the advertising field and apply today! This is a temporary to full-time full-time employment opportunity.
- Provide consistent support to executive and senior members of the distribution team
- Daily Management of high-level partner accounts
- Spearhead communication between distribution and sales departments
- Track and record client data and marketing/advertising results
- Identify how to improve existing trends and find new opportunities in the current business
- Research competition and conduct market evaluations to make recommendations based on what's working in the industry
- Work directly with clients and be the face of the company for accounts
To apply for this opportunity, email your resume to [email protected]
- Minimum two years of detail oriented experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Mac proficient is a must
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Google Office Suite including Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Must be a versatile team player that is able to work well with others
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Extremely detail-oriented; able to follow detailed instructions and see projects through to completion
- Demonstrated agility, resilience, and adaptability in previous positions
- Experience within the online advertising industry a plus
If converted, Benefits and Perks include
- Medical, dental, 401(K) w/matching
- Friendly, fun, and dynamic work environment
- Beautiful office in Sunny SoCal with a fully stocked kitchen
- Company sponsored outings
If interested, please submit resumes to [email protected]
**MUST be available to start work immediately in the Los Angeles Area
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024