$70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Santa Maria, CA
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
The Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Santa Maria, CA
Please note: this is a direct hire (not contract)
Target Salary: 70,000 ndash; 80,000 with amazing benefits!
You can do it all. You're a tech savvy Systems Administrator that can roll up your sleeves and comfortable working in windows environments. You walk a client rsquo;s walk, and you talk their talk. You understand their concerns better then they do and use them to intuitively identify the highly complex requirements of each project. Your steady hand on the pulse of the client's needs influences functional design, process design, testing, as well as training and supporting implementation teams. You seamlessly transition between the business world and the development team and are integral in creating the product that exceeds expectations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Associates Degree and 4+ years experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English a must
- Will support ndash; Windows/VMWare/Cisco/Exchange
- Cloud experience a plus (some cloud)
- JD Edwards huge plus!
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: email Valerie Nielsen at [email protected] with your resume***
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024