$15.20 - 17.60/hr
Santa Maria, CA
April 25, 2019
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact:
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients and customers
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
- Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- 1+ years' experience working in a medical office
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Excellent social skills and ability to collaborate effectively required
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Barbara , CA1525 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101