March 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Accounts payable experience desired
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114