Business Analyst II
San Ramon, CA
April 17, 2019
Technology & IT
Our Fortune 500 East Bay Client (San Ramon, CA) is looking for a Business Analyst to work with SAAS-based applications while doing straight ahead Business Analyst work - including 1) providing expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements, 2) creating specifications for systems to meet business requirements, and 3) providing expertise in planning and executing unit, integration and acceptance testing while creating specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
SAAS experience is a must, as is experience gathering Business Requirements and Functional Requirements. Knowledge of the MS Office Suite is required as well, and experience in an Agile environment is a plus.
If you or someone you know might be interested, don’t hesitate to send your updated resume [email protected]
• 4+ years' experience with business analysis and/or application support.
• MS Office Suite, intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
• MS Access (Basic) or MS Studio.
• MS Visio (Basic).
• MS Project and intermediate project management skills.
• Subject matter knowledge in a related line of business.
• General knowledge of web applications.
• Ability to understand technical issues and impacts for support purposes.
• Working knowledge of requirements and business analysis processes related to enterprise level applications.
• Familiarity with SaaS-based applications, understand upstream and downstream process and data interactions.
• eDocs Administrator Cert (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
• CLM Application Administrator Cert (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
• Listening Platform Administrator Cert (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
• Learning Management System Administrator Cert (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
• Learning Content Management System Administrator Cert (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
• Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users..
• Ability to communicate business process to technical resources
• Ability to create process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
• Ability to gather business requirements.
• Ability to conduct business and product research.
• Ability to employ business and product analysis tools and techniques; e.g., fit-gap, ROI, metrics, risk, feature.
• Ability to create thorough documentation.
• Ability to create & execute test plans.
• Ability to prioritize job responsibilities.
• Ability to gather information and present status.
• Demonstrated customer service abilities.
• Knowledge of business systems software.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to develop and work from a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
• Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team member.
• Adaptability and demonstrates good judgment.
• Ability to conduct training.
• Ability to conduct meetings.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please send your updated resume [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Oakland, CA1999 Harrison Street
Oakland, CA 94612