San Ramon, CA
May 12, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Bring your energy, flexibility and desire to perform projects in a variety of industries as a full time employee.
Please email your resume to Tawnia Kirshen at [email protected]
Please add "Accountant SPS" to the subject line and I will respond quickly.
Junior Accountant will perform Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) and assistant the Senior Accountant with various projects.
Other Duties of Junior Accountant
• Journal entries
• Bank reconciliation
• Expense reporting
• Vendor maintenance
• Assist with month end close
• Perform Special projects as needed
• Receive fortune 500 benefits- 2-3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, 401k through Fidelity, and of course access to pet insurance
• Assist clients with various projects, coverages, Etc. - Engagements on average are 3-4+ months
• Have designated areas in Tri-Valley and Contra Costa County
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business or similar
• 1+ year of experience in an Accounting Clerk role
• Advanced Excel skills with fast data entry
• Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to deal with frequent and changing priorities
• Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
Jump start your accounting career with this exclusive opportunity from Robert Half Accountemps SPS.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597