San Jose, CA
June 13, 2019
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in foreign and domestic trademark registration practice, knowledge of conducting online trademark searches and investigations, as well as strong organizational skills and the ability to work directly with clients, foreign associates, and firm attorneys.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be detail-oriented, flexible, and computer proficient with working knowledge of USPTO procedures and systems, CPI and Alt Legal docketing systems, other trademark specific software/tools (Saegis, Corsearch, Compumark, TESS) and MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate from ABA accredited program.
• Have prior law firm experience.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Jose, CA10 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113