SAN JOSE, CA
May 21, 2019
Established, stable distribution company seeks an Accounting Manager. In this role you will handle accounting operations, financial statement preparation and supervise the accounting support team.
Work life balance and an outstanding employee benefits package
- Solid technical skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Recent relevant financial experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
for immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Jose, CA10 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113