USD20.90 - 26.20 / Hourly
San Jose, CA
May 10, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Assist in generating reports
- Help Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Work with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist in other departments including purchasing, and assisting in maintaining documents/filing/scanning to help keep organized
The ideal candidate will have a balance and passion for being organized, interested in accounting, and helping people. If are you interested in being considered for a growing company, please email your resume to:
[email protected] you!
- Basic understanding of AP/AR
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Ability to multitask effectively
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
San Jose, CA10 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113