SW Eng (UI)-Platform Engineer Team
USD105000.00 - 130000.00 / Yearly
San Francisco, CA
May 3, 2019
Our client is a growing Fintech company that resides in the heart of San Francisco. They are building enterprise-level software for some of the leading financial institutions across the country to empower more families to secure their financial future.
The SW UI Engineer will implement effective software solutions for a customer-facing web application responsible for managing financial assets.
• Open to 1-2 years even internship, ideal profile is 2-4 years
• Will focus on building the infrastructure
• Need strong front-end exposure with some level of analytics, experience with AWS,
• HTML5, Angular, Spring, NoSQL (Cassandra or Mongo)
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible time off
• Dedication to work/life balance
• $1,500 Annual Professional Development budget to grow your career
• Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
• 401(k) Match
• Bright open office with views of the San Francisco Bay
- Solid grasp of relational database management systems
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- Deep understanding of spring framework
- Command of AngularJS
- HTML experience
- NoSQL experience preferred
- Experience with API design
- Personal experience with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of authored code
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111