Senior Word Processor
San Francisco, CA
June 6, 2019
Office & Administrative
If you believe you will excel at this position, please send your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected]
• Support fellow employees with a variety of projects
• Transcribe and attend meetings
• Conduct phone screens and recruit for open positions
• Familiar with computer skills e.g. MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc. and customer database systems
• Capable of typing 60+ WPM
• Strong written and oral communication skills
To apply for this Senior Word Processor position, send your resume in a Word document to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.