Senior Administrative Assistant
San Francisco, CA
June 6, 2019
Office & Administrative
• Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
• Schedule appointments and update calendar
• Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
• Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Create spreadsheets and presentations
• Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant or long term administrative assistant
• In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
If this sounds like you then submit your resume in a word document to Marissa at [email protected] today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.