Senior Admin Assistant
San Francisco, CA
May 16, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
-Calendar management for executives on Outlook
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task
- A good attitude and eager to learn
If you are interested in this Senior Admin Assistant role, please submit your resume to [email protected] today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.