Reprographics Specialist (Printing)
$16 - 18/hr
San Francisco, CA
May 14, 2019
Office & Administrative
We are seeking a Reprographics Specialist to join a marketing and business communications firm in San Francisco. This role is part of an Office Support Team at a financial services end client. This is an EVENING 40 hours per week, temporary to perm position. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 3pm to 11pm; and Friday 9am to 6pm.
- Log all job requests and communicate with clients in a timely manner
- Create, modify, assemble and bind documents, and prepare reports
- Quality check all work to ensure accuracy and completion of all client specifications
- Arrange for delivery of printed materials using various courier services
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and basic repair on office reprographics equipment
- Ensure confidential integrity of work space and projects in progress
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Function as an evening contact for issues related to building security
- Coordinates facilities work orders and vendor escorts
To apply, send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Minimum Qualifications :
- 1-2 years reprographics experience in a corporate setting
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Flexibility, overtime and travel to other bay area locations may be needed
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong customer services background and be able to work independently as well as a team environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.