San Francisco, CA
June 6, 2019
Office & Administrative
• Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
• Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
• Co-ordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Evaluate and manage staff performance
• Design and implement filing systems
• Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
• Ability to work with outside vendors
• College degree or equivalent administrative experience
• Customer Service experience
• Ability to problem solve and make effective decisions relating to building security and vendor management
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work with a large team on projects and initiatives
• Highly flexible and adaptable
• Eager to learn and grow
If you are interested in this Office Manager position, please send your resume to [email protected] today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.