Front Office Coordinator
$15.50 - 17.50/hr
San Francisco, CA
June 17, 2019
Office & Administrative
Receptionists are the heart of this company’s operation having an extremely important role including answering telephone lines, greeting guests, providing service and IT skills, just to name a few! You are the window through which this firm is first viewed! Your personal presentation must be excellent at all times, your smile constantly on show and your efficiency and professionalism first class.
Key Responsibilities :
• Professional and prompt inbound call management for dozens of clients.
• Professional and confidential administrative support to diverse clients-large corporate to mid-size and small business owners.
• Strong oral and written communications skills-articulate, courteous and friendly.
• Maintaining the immaculate presentation of our prestigious premise.
• Data input and management of internal operational systems.
• Participate in new client set up programs, assist in daily meeting room usage management and provide support to Center
• Manager as it relates to customer inquiries.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to [email protected]
• College Degree or equivalent with 2-3 years office experience.
• Advanced computer efficiencies in Microsoft Office products.
• Fantastic attitude demonstrating confidence and positive approach to any and all opportunities to please clients.
• Strong initiative and work ethic with interest in growing with an international company.
• Works well under pressure, good multi-tasker and ability to prioritize.
• Desire to be on a team, work together to achieve center goals and deliver 5 star customer service everyday!
• High standard of personal presentation, approachable, and demonstrates flexibility.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.