San Francisco, CA
June 10, 2019
- Supporting multiple executives, as well as providing additional administrative support to their direct teams as needed
- Coordinate travel both domestic and international (ex. flights, hotel, transportation, etc.)
- Submit expense reports using Concur
- Collaborates closely with the admin team to support events and ad-hoc projects
- Assists the talent acquisition team to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Heavy calendaring of internal and external meetings
- Keep up with the fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years of senior level support experience to multiple executives at a time.
- Experience with Google calendar OR Microsoft Outlook
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds like you, please submit your RESUME in a WORD DOC to
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.