Executive Assistant (Tech)
USD25.00 - 35.00 / Hourly
San Francisco, CA
May 10, 2019
· Handle meetings and operations, national travel, and communications with employees and clients.
· Manage a VP’s ever-changing calendar, meetings, and events.
· Perform data entry, word-processing and spreadsheet functions.
· Support a large and diverse team, serving as a resource to ensure productivity and positive team culture.
· Event planning for team outings, department and office-wide events.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Applicants must be available to start immediately, and be located in the Bay Area. If you do not qualify but are interested in administrative roles, I still want to hear from you!
· Tech savvy; Strong MS Office skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.