$95 - 110/hr
San Francisco, CA
May 17, 2019
Technology & IT
• Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
• Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
• Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
• Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
• Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
• Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
• Minimum 10 years of programming experience with Full Stack JAVA development and Core JAVA with experience in developing UI and Services solutions.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
• Experience working with product teams/owners and UX to translate business requirements to technical requirements
• Experience leading teams and mentoring other developers
• Solid understanding of UI development including HTML/CSS, Jquery, and responsive design
• At least 2 years of experience with the Node.js, npm etc.
• Experience in AEM and other Adobe Marketing Cloud Products are a BIG plus
• Knowledge of Caching systems and patterns - Redis, Memcached, etc
• Deep understanding of messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ, etc
• Experience in event driven architectecture and service orchestration
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
• Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111