San Francisco, CA
June 6, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all meetings
- Coordinate with travel agency for both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Manage purchasing of office supplies
- Handle all logistics for team offsites, conferences, social events, and assist as needed with external events
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, efficient and possess superior attention to detail
- Ability to move quickly and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PPT)
- Concur is a plus!
If interested in this Administrative Assistant role then please send your RESUME in a WORD DOCUMENT to today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.