San Francisco, CA
May 17, 2019
• Maintain control of traffic in the reception area (Greet clients, vendors, applicants and visitors)
• Manage incoming and outgoing packages and mail
• File, copy and provide other administrative/clerical support
• Event planning and calendar coordination
• Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls as well as handle all telephone inquiries
• Prepare online expense reports
• Enter data into company's online database
• Coordinate and set-up meetings
• 1-3 years of office administration, customer service experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Must be organized and possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be very reliable, organized and have great attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment, multi-task and make sound decisions
• Ability to use proper discretion in evaluating/elevating customer issues
If you are interested in this Admin Assistant role, please submit your resume in a word document to [email protected] today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.