USD55.00 - 60.00 / Hourly
San Diego, CA
May 23, 2019
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Participate in various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Proficient at analyzing financial data and promptly creating accurate reports
- Efficient in ERP systems
- US GAAP experience
- CPA preferred
- Account reconciliation experience
- Expertise in general ledger
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Extraordinary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- 7+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
La Jolla, CA4225 Executive Square
La Jolla, CA 92037