San Diego, CA
May 21, 2019
How you will make an impact in an IP Patent Paralegal role:
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Copyright intellectual property experience required
- Proven knowledge of trademark intellectual property
- Wide ranging experience with case management
- Biotechnology intellectual property experience desired
- Previous experience working with Calendar (docket)
- Earlier work involving Discovery
- Deep understanding of licensing intellectual property
- Patent intellectual property experience
- Practical knowledge of federal courts
- Good understanding of e-discovery
- Quality experience with Microsoft Excel
- General familiarity with federal court
- Skills in ProLaw caledaring
- Litigation intellectual property experience preferred
- Comprehension of calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Well-founded grasp of intellectual property law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Possessing an understanding of word processing and spreadsheets is desired
It is a terrific chance to assist with training to support staff, as well as build case management skills and client relationships. The firm is also willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Diego Downtown, CA600 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101