$65000 - 75000/year
San Antonio, TX
April 19, 2019
Technology & IT
The C# Developer will have the following responsibilities:
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle with other various business units and end users to help define, grow, enhance and implement workflow and web technologies for the long term.
• Have proven experience in participating in multiple projects and ability to work with limited supervision showing creativity, innovation, motivation initiative and professionalism.
• Possess the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and applications to implement creative solutions for the lines of business.
• Desire to keep abreast of new technologies through formal and/or self-paced professional development and apply technical knowledge in solution delivery.
• Document experience designing, developing and delivering solutions using a wide range of enterprise applications, using custom and/or packaged product approaches.
• Thoroughly unit test development components to ensure features, functions and customizations are problem-free with minimal negative impact on members/users and ensuring systems are easily maintainable.
If you desire to work with current technology and work in a positive, collaborative and cohesive team environment, email your resume to [email protected]
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and/or a minimum of 3 years of experience with enterprise level software development.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Antonio, TX8000 IH-10, West
The Forum One Suite 1008, 10th Floor
San Antonio, TX 78230