$120000 - 130000/year
San Antonio, TX
May 24, 2019
Technology & IT
Responsibilities include the following:
• Design and implement process improvements.
• Identify new and emerging technologies and solutions.
• Define compliance with various audit requirements such as HIPAA.
• Continuous integration and deployment of internal tools to multiple environments.
• Management and documentation of deployment processes and automation.
• Environment management to ensure all needs are covered for testing and development.
• Communicating issues to the development team.
• Working with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release.
• Diagnosing and troubleshoot build problems, and advertising these to the team.
• Assist and support developers.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination or experience and education required
• 3+ years of configuration management and engineering
• Programming experience in C#
• Scripting experience with MSBuild
• Scripting and automation skills in one or more of PowerShell, Python, bash, or similar
• Solid understanding of continuous integration best practices
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of CI / ALM toolsets such as VSTS, GitHub, TeamCity, Chef, Puppet, JIRA
• Experience with automated build systems such as TeamCity, Octopus, or equivalent
• Experience with Perforce, or equivalent
• Experience with bug-tracking software
• Experience with deploying SQL changes.
• Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git)
• Experience performing builds management in both Linux and Windows environments
• Experience with deploying releases to lower and production environments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Antonio, TX8000 IH-10, West
The Forum One Suite 1008, 10th Floor
San Antonio, TX 78230