Senior Accounting Manager
$130000 - 160000/year
Saddle Brook, NJ
May 7, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Overseeing the monthly close process
• Handling the preparation of complex account reconciliations (provisions) and monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations prepared by staff.
• Prepare and review Quarterly Consolidation Package sent to Parent Company overseas
• Assisting the Controller with the coordination of interim and year end audits, both internal and external.
• Provide management oversight and guidance to GL accounting staff
• Support the Tax Team by providing or developing necessary information or schedules necessary for annual Tax Return, Quarterly Provision, and VAT filing
• Assist Controller in development of policies and procedures of G/L Accounting Department and implementation of new Standards.
• Work closely with FP&A Department to assist with explanation of variances
Seeking a minimum of 7+ years of experience both in Public and Private combined.
SAP is Preferred, but will look at any other large ERP System experience knowledge.
Gross to Net and Cost Accounting is a major plus to have
Pharmaceutical experience is HIGHLY preferred for this role
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a MUST
CPA is HIGHLY Preferred.
Our client is eager to hire and this will move quickly! For immediate consideration, please send resumes to [email protected]
Competitive compensation and amazing benefits are being offered!!!
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663