$90000 - 90000/year
Saddle Brook, NJ
May 7, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the day to day operation of the Purchasing and Planning Departments.
Assists in the oversite of the Purchasing Department consisting of 1 Raw material buyer/planner and 1/2 MRO buyer.
Assists in the oversite of the activity of the Planning department consisting of 1 Planner and 1/2 administrative assistant
• Commits to the MANE, USA Quality Policy. Ensures harmonization of purchasing procedures within the company.
• Responsible for negotiating some local contracts as assigned.
Assists in the implementation of the Group Global Purchasing Policy in participating in contract negotiations for selected items with global suppliers to secure consistent and competitive supplies in quality and price.
Coordinates purchasing activities with other departments to support their activities.
Assists in selecting vendors and tracking vendor performance.
Maintains purchasing master data in both GPMS and SAP.
• Review GPMS and SAP for potential duplicate codes for the possibility of mass replacement.
Identifies and reviews opportunities for new supply sources and material purchases per departmental procedures.
Provide market intelligence as required.
• Perform vendor audits as required
• Coordinate customer forecasts translated into production and purchasing plans.
• Interacts with:
• Fragrance R&D, QC, Shipping and Receiving, Production, Sales Administration
• Management Committee
• North America region purchase managers
• Global purchasing team
• Vendors and customers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4 year college degree preferred.
• 5 Years Purchasing Experience Preferably in the F&F industry
• Oral and Written Communication Skills and Math aptitude
• Computer Skills including SAP, Excel, Word
• Organizational Skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663