$40000 - 50000/year
Saddle Brook, NJ
May 7, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Compile and deliver error free invoicing for multiple entities.
• Review and edit pre-bills to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Process expense reports and service orders for client billing with proper accounting classification.
• Investigate and resolve customer-billing inquiries.
• Monitor outstanding accounts receivable and follow-up with clients for payment according to specific processes.
• Manage extensive client trust and escrow account activity, ensuring compliance with trust accounting regulations.
• Maintain client account records in accounting software, including adding and closing matters and processing changes to scope of relationship.
• Prepare and deliver basic financial reporting, as requested.
• Additional tasks and projects, as assigned.
• A solid understanding of accounting principles.
• Experience working in a professional services environment.
• Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
• A demonstrated understanding of legal ethical requirements is a plus.
• A willingness and strong desire to do what needs to be done to meet the needs and expectations of clients and colleagues.
• Ability to maintain absolute discretion unless required to carry out duties.
• Experience working with QuickBooks and a demonstrated comfort with adopting new software applications.
• Exhibit a professional presentation and superior interpersonal and communication skills, including an above average vocabulary and excellent grammar and spelling skills.
• Experience with working in a highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact.
• Superior organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail.
• Billing at a professional services firm before a plus
• Understanding of debits and credits
• Accounting degree preferred
To apply for this role please send your resume in MSWord format to [email protected]
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663