Accounts Payable Manager
$80000 - 80000/year
Saddle Brook, NJ
May 7, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Manage all processes and functions to run smoothly, manage a diverse team, resolve conflict, create meaningful goals and provide guidance to achieve set goals.
• Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Timely download and payments of accounts, ensuring returned/refund checks are processed weekly, reviewing and correcting invoices, and overseeing checks from printing to mailing with sensitivity to any special instructions.
• Responding promptly to reconcile field and vendor inquiries regarding disbursements or holds.
• Process the entry of all inter-company invoices in SAP.
• Monthly clearing and reconciliation of the GRIR.
• Project management experience - ability to assist in the implementation of new systems including Imaging/scanning, vendor portal and automation of payments.
• Enforce and comply with the documented Internal Controls surrounding assigned accounts payable processes.
• Possess strong communication and excellent time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Manage the end-to-end AP processing operations
• Ensure timely download and payments of accounts, ensuring returned/refund checks are processed weekly.
• Manage the vendor invoice process including petty cash and employee expense reimbursements. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all disbursements.
• Manage month-end/quarter-end and year-end close by ensuring all received invoices are processed and provide accrual reporting.
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit, quarterly reviews.
• Verify the accuracy of A/P batch output to ensure correct coding of vendor, general ledger account, invoice amount and matching to payment.
• Ability to perform vendor analysis, and support of corporate procurement functions. Review and monitoring of aged invoices and payment inaccuracies, following up to finalize the payment.
• Set goals for the AP team that are specific for department functionality and improvement, measurable (set milestones and track progress to motivate employees).
• Produce periodic KPI's
• Address vendor inquiries, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Update/create written policies and procedures as it relates to the company's ERP system. Develop procedures to improve existing process, suggest and implement processing efficiencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Have strong communication and computer skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive, customer-oriented, flexible and adaptive to work in a high volume fast paced team-oriented environment with tight deadlines
• Must have strong management, communication and computer skills.
• The ideal candidate will be proficiency in SAP, Excel, Word and preferably work experiences with Great Plains.
• Project management experience (implementation of new systems /upgrades)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business administration required. Must have a minimum of 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience.
• Desired: Accounts Payable management experience in retail.
To apply for this role please send your resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663