May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Maintain depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815