$52000 - 65000/year
May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
· Accurate and timely production of monthly financial reports
· Prepare journal entries as needed for the general ledger.
· Maintain prepaid and accrual schedules for various accounts.
· Review all AP and AR entries for correct GL posting, and reconcile to the GL.
· Ensure audit compliance and maintain all support documents. Respond to auditor’s inquiries in a timely and complete manner.
· Analyze data and make appropriate recommendations on special projects as needed.
· Solid writing, and verbal communication skills.
· BS in Accounting and minimum 3 years property accounting experience or equivalent experience
· Ability to work well with peers, auditors, clients and management.
· Strong problem solving skills, including problem identification, analysis and ability to make reasonable and logical recommendations.
· Experience with EXCEL is a must.
· Experience with Yardi or Timberline a plus!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815