$60000 - 80000/year
May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Sage 300 experience
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills preferred
If you have accounting experience in the construction industry and are looking for an opportunity where growth is very likely, please email your resume directly to [email protected] for immediate consideration!!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815