Audit Sr. - Public
May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Take a lead role in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Supervise entry level Audit staff assigned to your engagements.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills on-going.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Assist firm management prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations.
* 3+ years current experience in Audit, Review and Compilation
* CPA or CPA Candidate
* Bachelors Degree Required
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
Please send your resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815