May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Performs a range of accounting and administrative duties to support the accounting and business development department.
• Assists with the weekly processes for timecards submission and approvals.
• Reviews, audits, and processes employee expense reimbursements; verifies accuracy of expenses and adherence to company policies.
• Ensures timely and accurate processing of accounts payable in accordance with established cost and financial principles and procedures: receives, verifies, and posts accounts payable invoices into accounting system and process timely vendor payments in coordination with Controller.
• Provides subcontractor management support including follow-up on required contracts, addendums and certificates of insurance to ensure compliance, receives subcontractor invoices and obtains project manager approvals, processes subcontractor payments in accordance with contract terms and department policies.
• Prepares billing documentation as needed for the project accounting processes.
• Associate degree or higher in accounting
• 4-5 years’ experience processing Accounts Payable and reconciling General Ledger accounts
• Familiarity with F.A.R. Cost Principles and Procedures is critical
• Experience with Ajera software by Deltek is desirable
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Accurately keystroke a minimum of 50 wpm.
• 10-key by touch.
• Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office and Ajera (preferred).
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
If you or someone you know is interested please send resumes to: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815